When you receive the product from the shopper:
- Go to Main > Orders > Returns.
- Click on the return you are receiving the product for.
- In the Items tab, click Receive Package.
- In the modal that opens, update the Qty Received Now to indicate the quantity of the item you received.
- If the item is restockable, update the Quantity Restockable field to add any quantity of the item back to your inventory.
- Select a Restock Location.
- This will restock, or update, the inventory levels at that location with the returned items. Only locations that support inventory management are selectable.
- Though this usually matches the return location selected at initiation, different restock locations can still be chosen for quantities within a line item, such as if 5 of the product were being restocked to one location and 5 to another location.
- Click Mark as Received to confirm your updates.
Note that any item identifiers will be displayed as a tooltip for the item.