Customer service representatives can place offline orders for subscriptions as well. This supports mixed carts, in which the order includes both subscription and one-time purchase items in it. After selecting a product enabled for subscriptions, subscribe and frequency options will be displayed.
- If the product offers both subscriptions and one-time purchase, click the Subscribe checkbox to make it a subscription. If the product is subscription-only, this checkbox will be selected by default and cannot be turned off.
- Select the desired Frequency from the dropdown. If the Subscribe checkbox was not checked, the frequency field will be greyed out and not editable.
- Select the fulfillment type for the product from the dropdown.
- If the product supports trial period, then a pop-up will appear after clicking Add to offer a trial. If the customer opts in for the trial, then the trial product will be shipped and the subscription product will only be shipped out after the trial period is complete.
- You can then add more items, pick a fulfillment method (which can only be Direct Ship/STH for subscription items), input payment information, and place the order as with regular offline orders.