You may Boost or Bury any field entry that was created in the Schema Editor. This allows the ranking of certain products relative to others within the search results to be manually changed. The allowable boost/bury value is –100 to 100. Any value of 0 or higher is a boost, while a negative number is a bury.
- To add a new entry, click Add Expression.
- Choose the Boost Type (Core Field or Custom Attribute) from the drop-down menu and then click Next.
- Select the Field Name, Operator, Field Value, and Boost Value. Click Done.
- To add a more complex boost, click Custom Boost Function.
- Enter the full expression into the text field and click Done.