These classifications describe the level of support Kibo provides for an application.
- Kibo provides full support for these applications.
- Kibo is solely responsible for the development of these applications.
- Kibo provides full support for these applications assuming no part of the application has been modified (source code, theme, widgets, API Extensions, etc.) and contact Kibo Support to install these applications.
- The source code for these applications is freely available on GitHub through the Kibo Open Source Model.
- If you make a modification that you want Kibo to support in future releases of the application, you can request that Kibo incorporate your changes into the core application. Kibo will review your changes with the following criteria in mind:
- Code review: Is the modification stable, tested, and complete?
- Feature Enhancement review: Is the improvement to an existing feature general to all use cases or is it specific to a particular Kibo community member?
- New Feature review: Is the new feature useful to other members of the Kibo community?
- Bug Fix review: Is the issue being fixed an issue for all members of the Kibo community?