Vue Storefront is an e-commerce frontend framework that can work with any backend API. To learn how to build your integration, see Kibo's integration guide on the Vue Storefront website.
Try It Out
If you want to demo the integration, you can run the following commands:
yarn global add @vue-storefront/cli vsf init <project_name> && cd <project_name> && yarn && yarn dev
This project follows the all-contributors specification and contributions of any kind are welcome. You can get involved in the
kibocommerce channel on Discord.
In order to use Vue Storefront, you must have the following:
- NodeJS v14 or later
- KiboCommerce Account
To begin development on your own version of the repo:
- Fork the repo
- Clone your fork of the repo:
git clone https://github.com/vuestorefront/kibocommerce.git cd kibocommerce
- Checkout develop branch
git checkout develop
yarnto install dependencies
- Define a store running environment by adding a STORE_ENV to your running project or execute the code
$ echo "STORE_ENV=dev" >> .env
- Copy config/example.json to an environment named config and update the GraphQL Endpoint:
$ cp packages/theme/config/example.json packages/theme/config/dev.json
- Update clientId and sharedSecret with your respective Application Client ID and Shared secret found in your Developer Console. Visit the API documentation for more details about API authentication.
- Update apiHost to point at your Kibo site.
- Build dependencies
yarn build:api-client && yarn build:composables
yarn dev:themeto run theme. You can find other commands in
If you need HMR on Api Client/Composables run
yarn dev:api-client or
yarn dev:composables in a separate terminal window.
For more information, see the following resources:
If you have any questions about this integration, the Kibo team can answer them in the kibocommerce channel on Discord.