Production Tenant Features
eCommerce and Order Management Functionality
- Session Timeout: When a user session expires due to inactivity, the user is redirected to the login page when they attempt to perform another action. An error message is also displayed, explaining that the session expired and asking the user to log back in.
- Auto Credit: In auto capture, payment rankings determine the sequence in which payments get captured and allow certain payment methods to be prioritized first. This ranking system has been extended to auto crediting, in which amounts are credited back to payment methods in reverse order of rank if adjustments are made after payment has been captured. For example, payment ranking for capturing could prioritize credit cards over gift cards. If an order was paid for with $20 on a credit card and $40 on a gift card and a total of $50 needs to be credited, then the amounts would be $40 back to the gift card and the remaining $10 would go to the credit card.
- Import/Export Updates: Several optimizations have been made to the Import/Export tool, changing how it should be used to manage and download data. CSV is now the only supported file format for most categories, except for Content which still supports both CSV and Excel files. Additionally, an export must now be performed before importing any new files and the headers of the export and import files must match (including their sequential order), or else an error message will be logged. This is because the tool now checks for differences between the two files in order to determine what data should be updated. If any data is going to be imported under a new header that does not yet exist, then the tenant should be updated first so that the export file will include the new header. In the case of new tenants, the tool will recognize the empty export file and proceed to import the new data.
Curbside Delivery Functionality
- Curbside Customer Survey: Curbside customers can now fill out surveys about their experience via a link within their notifications that direct them to a landing page with up to four questions. These questions include preset response options rating the customer experience, as well as a free form section for the customer to write additional comments.
Production Sandbox Features
- Order Minimum Discount Enhancement: A new discount setting, usePostDiscountedOrderValue, has been added that improves order-level discounts with minimum order total requirements. When this setting is enabled, order totals will be calculated based on the item totals after any item-level discounts have been applied. Previously, order totals were calculated based on the pre-discounted item totals, which meant that some orders were eligible for discounts with minimum order total requirements even if the actual order total was less than the minimum after item-level discounts were used.
For example, under the previous behavior, if an order total was $40 and then reduced to $30 with item-level discounts then the order could still receive an order-level discount with a minimum total requirement of $40. With the new setting, this order would not be able to take advantage of the order-level discount because it does not fit the minimum requirement after the item-level discounts are factored in.
This setting is disabled by default, so current functionality will not be affected unless enabled. Currently, this setting must be set through API. This means that administrators cannot change the setting themselves and must submit a request to Kibo. A button in the UI will be added with Version 1.2041, which will allow administrators to change this discount setting on their own.
- Customer Shipment History: The customer order history displayed on the storefront has been enhanced to add shipment details, with a complete list of order items displayed at the top of the history with shipments detailed below. This includes the fulfillment status, tracking information, ship-to address, pickup information, and carrier information for each shipment.
Order Management Functionality
- Product Identifiers in FFUI: The part number, SKU, and UPC product identifiers were previously listed in separate columns in the Fulfiller UI when viewing shipment details but have now been combined into one “Product Identifier” column. Any identifiers are listed in this column with a label specifying the type of ID they are, and additional types of identifiers can be used as long as they are provided in the shipment data.
- Shipping Label Cancellation: When a shipment is cancelled or has its tracking number removed, the system automatically calls the appropriate carrier’s API to cancel the shipping label (including cancelling the label for manifests when using a carrier such as Canada Post). The label is removed from the shipment details upon this cancellation.
- Monetate Email Recommendations: For clients integrated with Monetate in addition to UCP, Monetate product recommendations can be embedded in any email that is sent by UCP. This will display personalized product recommendations to the shopper when they view their email. With a fully set-up Monetate account, an HTML snippet can be provided that can then be copied into any email template.
Curbside Delivery Functionality
- Curbside+OMS: Curbside Delivery can now be integrated alongside Order Management implementations as an additional shipment type alongside STH, BOPIS, and Transfer shipments. These Curbside shipments follow the same process as BOPIS shipments, with the addition of all Curbside notifications for customers to communicate with the retailer about their delivery.
- Curbside Order Cancellation: When all shipments for a Curbside order are cancelled, the order is automatically canceled upon the last shipment. If an order only consists of a single shipment, then the order is automatically cancelled when that shipment is cancelled.
- Curbside Partial Pickup Landing Page: An additional landing page has been created for partial pickup cases. When a shipment is ready for partial pickup, this landing page can display more detailed information about the items that are not included in the pickup. This is formatted like the existing Curbside Partial Pickup Ready email template, and also accessible via a link in the Partial Curbside Ready SMS notification that prompts the user to review their order and its unavailable items.
- Import Order Queue: OMS and Curbside orders can now be queued for import, to better handle failures and retry attempts when order validation fails. With the new queue system, orders are more likely to validate properly and will be re-queued if unable to process so that they can be attempted again later.
The following list summarizes resolved issues for this release.
|Targeted for Production Tenants||Order confirmation emails were not being sent for Curbside orders that included pricing information at import. This was due to a conflict with how the emailing process checked for payment method information (which is not passed with Curbside order data). This has been fixed so that order confirmation emails can be successfully sent for Curbside orders.|
|Targeted for Production Tenants||Duplicate addresses between B2B accounts were being successfully saved even though accounts are supposed to have unique addresses. This has been corrected so that attempting a save an address that already exists results in an error message.|
|Targeted for Production Tenants||Email subject lines were unable to be changed in French language templates, as any updates that were made to the custom schema were not displayed in the actual email. This has been fixed so that French emails can be properly edited.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||When viewing a new or recently updated product in the Edit Product page of the UI, the default product image group displayed the expected images. However, the images were not displayed for groups such as color. This has been fixed so that image groups are properly shown.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||The store hours listed for some fulfillment locations in the Location Admin view were not reflected in the front-end store details, which displayed incorrect open and close times. This has been corrected so that the hours are properly updated in the storefront when set in the Admin.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||Adding a product with extras to an offline cart caused errors when Canada Post was selected as the carrier. This has been fixed so that product extras can be successfully included in orders with Canada Post.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||Filtering customer data by updatedDate was not working, preventing customer data from being exported based on whether they were modified or created in the past 24 hours. This has been fixed so that the API calls and export functions can properly filter the customer data as needed.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||Closing a pick wave did not automatically update the shipment status information of shipments included the pick wave. Now, shipments are appropriately advanced in their workflows after items are picked. BOPIS shipments are moved from the Accept Shipment state to the Ready for Pickup state upon finishing a pick wave. STH shipments are moved from Accept Shipment to Prepare for Shipment.|