Production Tenant Features
eCommerce and Order Management Functionality
- CyberSource OMS Sync: Previously, the CyberSource Decision Manager application could not sync with Order Management-only clients because the fraud check happened outside of the Kibo system. This has been updated so that orders can be successfully pulled from CyberSource and have their fraud statuses updated (based on their External ID) in Kibo Order Management-only implementations.
- Shopper SMS Reminders: Expanding on Shopper Notifications, the SMS reminder event is now supported so that the pickup reminder SMS can be sent to the shopper.
- Switch Tenant in FFUI and Search Settings: Expanding on the new ability to switch tenants with a single login, this functionality has been extended to the Fulfiller UI and Search Settings, including the schema editor.
- Custom Waiting For Payment Step: A custom BPM step has been created by request for a particular implementation, adding a Waiting For Payment step to the standard Ship to Home fulfillment flow. This step occurs between Print Packing List and Prepare for Shipment and allows the user to hold the shipment until payment is received and they advance the shipment. Note that this option is not part of the default STH BPM.
- Location Code FFUI Update: In Version 1.2045, the assignedLocationCode field was added to the shipment model to track which location a shipment is assigned to (this value is usually the same as fulfillmentLocationCode). The Fulfiller UI has been updated to refer to this new field in most places, except for transfer shipments where the transfer-from location must still refer to the original fulfillment location field.
- Monetate Integration Tag: An update to the core theme now facilitates integration with Monetate Personalization, by embedding the Monetate tag into the site and displaying configuration options in the theme settings. This allows UCP to be easily linked to a Monetate account, after which the product and page data from storefront visits can be viewed in the Inspector tool and used for product recommendations. Update your theme with these changes and see the documentation for more information.
Production Sandbox Features
eCommerce and Order Management Functionality
- Homepage Redesign: The Unified Commerce homepage no longer opens to a set of tiles when a user logs in, but instead displays the reporting dashboard. All sections of the UCP user interface can still be accessed via the left-hand navigation menu.
- Translated Order Notes API: The Order Note API used in the previous version of OMS has now been translated through the conversion layer of Unified Commerce, so that existing API requests can still be used in UCP after upgrading.
- Inventory Segmentation: Segmentation brings more flexibility to inventory management, allowing each inventory record to be separated into different categories to indicate that portions of its total quantity are intended for different channels, customer groups, fulfillment methods, or other needs. Segmentation is determined with tags, which identify the groups that inventory must be split into. For example, tags could define how much of each inventory record is set aside for a certain sales channel: the Kibo storefront, Walmart, or Amazon. The percentages of the inventory allotted for each channel would add up to 100% – the Kibo storefront could have 80% of the inventory, Amazon 10%, and Walmart 10%. Contact the Kibo Product Team for more information.
- Fulfiller UI Currency Display: The Fulfiller UI now displays the appropriate currency formatting depending on the currency type and site locale, allowing fulfiller users to see order amounts and other similar values in the format they would expect. The locale determines the language formatting rules while the currency code and symbol are also displayed for more clarity, such as “CAD$1,221.00” for Canadian English and “CAD1 221,00 $” for Canadian French. Similar functionality for areas of the Order Admin UI and Site Builder are in progress.
The following list summarizes resolved issues for this release.
|Targeted for Production Tenants||When processing a return in the Fulfiller UI, the return reduction value came pre-populated with the item value and was unable to be increased nor decreased. This has been fixed so that this value can be edited appropriately in the UI.|
|Targeted for Production Tenants||Customer Care shipments were unable to be assigned, as it would still be displayed in the Customer Care status upon page refresh after reassigning the shipment. This was due to the setting “allow fulfillment without stock on hand,” which would not allow reassignment of the shipment. The process has been adjusted so that shipments can be manually reassigned to another location without being automatically moved back into Customer Care.|
|Targeted for Production Tenants||The customer pickup queue was not displayed all available in the Ready for Pickup state, as the page and orders were stuck in loading. This was due to a shipment missing a data field, which interrupted the entire page. This has been fixed so that the page can load properly even if there is a broken shipment.|
|Targeted for Production Tenants||Purolator shipping labels could not be printed, and instead experienced an error that said “International information cannot be specified for Domestic Shipments.” This has been fixed so that shipping labels can be successfully generated and printed for Purolator.|
|Targeted for Production Tenants||The dropdown location selector in the Fulfiller UI did not show all locations. This has been corrected so that the selector will display all available location options even if there is a large amount.|
|Targeted for Production Tenants||The field for additional header tags on the login page template of the eCommerce site did not function properly, as any additions (such as scripts) to the head of the document did not have any effect. This has been fixed for both UCP and the previous version of eCommerce so that the login page header can be properly used.|
|Targeted for Production Tenants||Coupon codes were not properly validated when there were no discounts active on the site, resulting in invalid coupons being added to the cart’s valid coupon codes data. Validation is now properly performed so that invalid coupons cannot be applied.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||The admin/reports/localization/productproperties API endpoint experienced frequent timeouts, causing the Localization Properties page to time out frequently. This has been fixed so that queries to this endpoint are more efficient, allowing localization pages to load more quickly.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||The Order Admin UI was displaying a maximum of 10 shipments in the Shipments view, even if more existed in the Fulfiller UI. This has been fixed so that all shipments are properly shown to the admin.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||If a backordered shipment was reassigned and experienced a failure during Order Routing API calls, then it would be unable to be assigned to a new location due to its assignment suggestion being null. Validation has been added so that a shipment will not attempt assignment unless it has completed routing.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||When a shipment was split while in customer care, an empty shipment would be created as a result in addition to the expected child shipment. This has been corrected so that an extra empty shipment is not created in customer care.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||Certain requests to the Reassigned Shipment API that included malformed json returned a 500 error code when it should have been a 400 error. This has been corrected so that the proper error type is reported.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||It was possible to delete jobs for the wrong tenant through a DELETE call to the List Jobs API. Validation has now been added to the tenant header to remove this vulnerability.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||The shipment search failed due to memory being exceeded in the database. This has been fixed so that shipments can successfully be retrieved.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||BPM information and the Pickup Shipment tab name were not localized in the Fulfiller UI, displaying the English text where another language (particularly French) was expected. This has been fixed so that these areas are properly localized and can be translated.|