Production Tenant Features
The production updates included in this release consist of all of the features pushed to sandboxes during code freeze with Versions 1.2043, 1.2045, 1.2047, and 1.2049. Refer to the release notes for each version in the 2020 archive for information about the included updates.
Production Sandbox Features
eCommerce and Order Management Functionality
- CyberSource OMS Sync: Previously, the CyberSource Decision Manager application could not sync with Order Management-only clients because the fraud check happened outside of the Kibo system. This has been updated so that orders can be successfully pulled from CyberSource and have their fraud statuses updated (based on their External ID) in Kibo Order Management-only implementations.
- Shopper SMS Reminders: Expanding on Shopper Notifications, the SMS reminder event is now supported so that the pickup reminder SMS can be sent to the shopper.
- Switch Tenant in FFUI and Search Settings: Expanding on the new ability to switch tenants with a single login, this functionality has been extended to the Fulfiller UI and Search Settings, including the schema editor.
- Custom Waiting For Payment Step: A custom BPM step has been created by request for a particular implementation, adding a Waiting For Payment step to the standard Ship to Home fulfillment flow. This step occurs between Print Packing List and Prepare for Shipment and allows the user to hold the shipment until payment is received and they advance the shipment. Note that this option is not part of the default STH BPM.
- Monetate Integration Tag: An update to the core theme now facilitates integration with Monetate Personalization, by embedding the Monetate tag into the site and displaying configuration options in the theme settings. This allows KCCP to be easily linked to a Monetate account, after which the product and page data from storefront visits can be viewed in the Inspector tool and used for product recommendations. Update your theme with these changes and see the documentation for more information.
The production updates included in this release consist of all of the bug fixes pushed to sandboxes during code freeze with Versions 1.2043, 1.2045, 1.2047, and 1.2049. Refer to the release notes for each version in the 2020 archive for information about the included updates.
The following list summarizes resolved issues being added to sandbox for this release.
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||When processing a return in the Fulfiller UI, the return reduction value came pre-populated with the item value and was unable to be increased nor decreased. This has been fixed so that this value can be edited appropriately in the UI.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||Customer Care shipments were unable to be assigned, as it would still be displayed in the Customer Care status upon page refresh after reassigning the shipment. This was due to the setting “allow fulfillment without stock on hand,” which would not allow reassignment of the shipment. The process has been adjusted so that shipments can be manually reassigned to another location without being automatically moved back into Customer Care.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||The customer pickup queue was not displayed all available in the Ready for Pickup state, as the page and orders were stuck in loading. This was due to a shipment missing a data field, which interrupted the entire page. This has been fixed so that the page can load properly even if there is a broken shipment.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||Purolator shipping labels could not be printed, and instead experienced an error that said “International information cannot be specified for Domestic Shipments.” This has been fixed so that shipping labels can be successfully generated and printed for Purolator.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||The dropdown location selector in the Fulfiller UI did not show all locations. This has been corrected so that the selector will display all available location options even if there is a large amount.|
|Targeted for Production Sandboxes||The field for additional header tags on the login page template of the eCommerce site did not function properly, as any additions (such as scripts) to the head of the document did not have any effect. This has been fixed for both KCCP and the previous version of eCommerce so that the login page header can be properly used.|